re: Stones media onslaught

Galen

Well, Roger, and maybe John, it has been said that they were doing it for
a nice payday.  Pete, I would guess, had more altruistic motives.  I guess
they have gone the 'hype' route before, but I commend them for not selling
out on this trip.  The stadiums may have been short of capacity, but the
right people were there.  We were all there, the people who keep on top of
things were there.  I would rather have that than have a bunch of people
who heard Billy Idol would be there show up.  But that's just me.

Brian