Re: A question regarding the Beatles and a mailing list...

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997 19:03:12 -0400, briancady@juno.com (Brian S
Cady) wrote:

>I asked my supervisor at work who is as big a Beatle nut as I am a Who
>nut.
>
>He says there are no mailing lists for the Beatles.  In fact, he's quite
>envious of Who fans for having two mailing lists when Beatle fans have
>none.

Well, I did find a listing for one. And the reason we have two lists
instead of one is that Who fans cannot get along any better than the
members of the band do.<g>=20

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing
people who can't talk for people who can't read." -- Frank Zappa

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/