Re: Fwd: Who trivia- rythm on Can't explain

>O.K. That was easy - J. Page.  But does anyone know if PT and J. Page ever
>played again together in a studio or on a stage?   I don't.....

No.  Pete and Jimmy never met again on stage or in the studio.  However, in a
related note (All of you should know this, of course) - Near the end of 1967,
John and Keith were ready to leave the Who and form a band with Richard Cole,
who used to be the bands chauffeur.  They were going to call the band Led
Zeppelin, and John designed a cover of an R/101 zeppelin going down in
flames, in black and white.  Of course they didn't...but Cole went to work
for Jimmy Page two weeks later, taking the name and artwork with him...Led
Zeppelin was born.

David