Re: A question regarding the Beatles and a mailing list...

I asked my supervisor at work who is as big a Beatle nut as I am a Who
nut.

He says there are no mailing lists for the Beatles.  In fact, he's quite
envious of Who fans for having two mailing lists when Beatle fans have
none.
He added that there was one recently but it was in Japanese only. He
thinks there just isn't a Beatle fan out there willing to go through the
hassle of setting it up.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta