Re: Deep Love "My Generation"

Kathleen,

>Where did this come from?

I believe that this particular version of "My Generation" was used in
an advertisement for a product called Callipo (I might have spelled
that wrong), which I think is some sort of frozen citrus flavored
beverage.  The packaging of my CD that features this song (I use the
term loosely) did have a sticker on it that said something like "As
featured in the Callipo ad!"  I seem to remember this advertisement
being mentioned on the list several times back around the time of the
Hyde Park shows.

I might be completely wrong about all this, but it's not like that
would be such a new thing! :)

- -Yellow "I prefer good old American Slurpees" Ledbetter