inquiries

From:	INTERNET:JottSNObrd@aol.com, INTERNET:JottSNObrd@aol.com
RE:	inquiries

         Questions:
<<1)  Does anyone know/have a copy of the Pete show in Chicago?
 I thought I hear HBO televised the soldout show at The House of Blues an=
I'd reallly like to get ahold of the show to view.>>

HBO did not televise this show.  House of Blues has a closed
curcuit TV system.  They broadcast the concert on TV's in the
bar & restaurant area.  There is an audio of the show that has
surfaced but no video yet.  But I would say keep your fingers
crossed it has got to be out there somewhere.

Cheers

Kathleen                                                                 =
           =

  'FULL MOON.....late of the earth'