PT quote (Beatles)

Well I just watched TKAA and I'll have you all know that Pete
absolutely, positively, without a doubt said that without their lyrics
The Beatles are... lousy.  I couldn't believe it.  Hey, it gave me an
excuse to watch TKAA again.  I still say though that his comment was in
the context of his being frustrated with the "audience" in general.
This is the last time I peek at the archives when I'm bored (I
unsubscribed from the list weeks ago) -- next time I'm going to read a
book instead!  That oughtta keep me out of trouble...

See ya,
Rhonda

- --------------57B3F2B6E27--