WHO make it to Muzak

I have heard it probably six times now, but was wondering if anyone else has
caught the"Muzak" version of "Happy Jack"?     Also,  tonite I rented the
"rolling stones R & R circus" video, and they do show The Who doing  A Quick
One  in it's entirety---which I remember from the Movie Theatre version of
TKAA  (as opposed to the video of TKAA which comes in at "dine, dine, dine"),
and for you "purists" who are into even the remotest details, there are a few
camera shots which are different from what I have seen before---kinda like
seeing Outakes---and to me this was worth the price of rental......Jethro
Tull starts out the vid w "song for Jeffrey"  and then The Who come in right
after.