"Face Dances Demos"

I found this boot today at an excellent price ($23) and just wanted to know
if anybody is familiar with it?  Is it worth owning?  I know You Better You
Bet and Don't Let Go The Coat is on one of the Scoop albums (which I have)
and the Face Dances reissue has a few others on it... So, are there any
others on this disc that make it a "must" purchase?  And how's the sound
quality?

Anybody know about this one?  (BTW, the name is listed as "Face Dances
Demos" NOT "It's A Face," that one I know is worth the money.)

Heath
|                                                 |
|     Go on a horror hayride with Webb Wilder,    |
|     the last of the Full Grown Men, at:         |
| http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5540 |
|  Punkabilly?  Meet the fathers of alternative   |
|  Country, Jason & The Scorchers, at:            |
|     http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/3301     |