KEITH MOON BLUE PLAQUE

To those of you willing to lend a hand I am forwarding this from O&S:

The Heritage Society in London puts up commemorative blue plaques for
people who where outstanding and pretty well known.  The plaques are plac=
ed
on a building that the person was either born in, lived in, died in, or d=
id
some famous act in.

The first Rock & Roll plaque went up on Sunday for Jimi Hendrix and our o=
wn
Peter was there for the unveiling.  Two of our commrades have contact the=

Heritage Society about a plaque of Keith.  They need to submit a case for=

the committee to review.  There are only 18 plaques placed per year and t=
he
person has to be dead at least 20 years.

They need our help with a short letter, fax or e-mail in support of
erecting a Keith Moon plaque on the 20th anniversary of his death.

PS. Also let them know which list  you're from
Thanks  KLP

THEGAZZAS@AOL.COM
Keith Moon Plaque
M/G Hurley