The Iron Man/Windmill/White City

Hi people -

According to "Behind Blue Eyes," (The only Townshend biography) Sean's
description of the windmill was right.

I recently came across this blurb in an issue of ZENtertainment.

    << Animation director/writer Brad Bird (The Simpsons, The Critic,
         Family Dog) has become attached to helm the WB feature animated
         film THE IRON GIANT, an adaptation of the Ted Hughes' novel
         and play THE IRON MAN. The story of GIANT is about a mysterious
         giant metal machine, feared by most, who finds humanity
         through its friendship with a young boy. Allsion Abate
         (Space Jam) is producing, and Tim McCanlies and Andy Brent
         Forrester are writing the script for the film, which is
         currently in production.  >>

Could this have anything to do with Pete's "Iron Man" musical cartoon
(Feature-Length) that I've been hearing about for a while?

And, on a related movie note - can anyone find a copy of the White City
movie?  I've been trying lately with no success.

Regards,

David
"I'm a man who reveals what he digs...should be more careful what I say" - P.
Townshend