Re: A Couple of Neat Things

There is a record store near me (I'm in Cleveland) that must have no idea
whatsoever on how to price records..... one time I went there, I picked up:
"The Kinks Greatest Hits", jacket in fair condition, LP in mint for 4$,
"Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy", jacket in ex. condition, LP in mint, for 50
cents (!!!), "The Who By Numbers" with jacket in perfect condition except for
some schmuck connecting the dots and the LP in mint, also for 50 cents;
"Quadrophenia" with the jacket in fair condition and both LPs in mint,
including the book in great condtion also for 50 cents, and "Abbey Road",
origional, sealed, for 4$.

It sounds unbelievable, but it's true. If any Cleveland area Wholigans want
the location, mail me. I'll give 'em to ya... provided you take me with you
when you go! ;o)

- -Mike