trading people

This is something I should have attended to a couple of weeks ago,
but I needed to get settled into this new school of mine so as to
have the time. There were a couple of people that I had arranged to
trade with over the summer. One guy I was supposed to trade a copy
of Lisztomania for a copy of Psychoderelict. Another guy actually
sent me tapes for which I was to send a copy of The Wall. I feel
quite bad about this, but I was living at home, and my evil mother
threw away your adresses from a neat stack on top of my desk in the
process of "cleaning" as mothers will tend to do.

Please send me your adresses again. I have the copies ready to send
and will do so ASAP when I know once more where to send them.

Thanks, and my apologies for the hold-up.

Hart Deer, Esq

"Blame, deny, betray, divide,
A lie, the truth, which one will I use?
What's it gonna do? I know."