JAE Live CD, Spice Girls, Axe'Music, etc.

Then Ian Stanley wrote:
>If you're asking *me*, then yeah, I'd certainly buy it. But in the
>meantime, the King Biscuit disc is a pretty good substitute!

Aye, you and the others. :) You mean the live one that was just
released? I'm going to order it this week, as this kind of thing never
come here to Brazil. What's your (and everybody on the list) opinion
about this release? By the way, I'm going to order mountain's "Over The
Top" boxed set too. The only thing I have from Mountain is a recorded
tape from their "best of" album, and it's deteriorating. :-/
And of course, I'll also buy the new remastered Quadrophenia. Do you
believe there's no store here in my city with Quad? And it's a 2 billion
citizens city. They prefer selling Spice Girls stuff and some local
trash (there's a thing here called "Axe' Music" that is worst than
anything you may know.
:-/

See ya

Lucas Bleicher