Re: Pete's forgotten album

> And what about Pete's Lost Album? In 1986 Pete
> was recording an album of Dance oriented music
> that included a cover of "96 Tears" by ? and the
> Mysterians.

Martin:

This may be where he began performing the `orrible Barefootin'. If it
was to be all covers (and I shudder to think of any other sort of Dance
music from Pete). Although I've never heard anything about this album
before. It will probably never be released now, except possibly in a
SCOOP III (if we're fortunate enough to get one).

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend