re: Pete's Forgotten Album

And what about Pete's Lost Album? In 1986 Pete
was recording an album of Dance oriented music
that included a cover of "96 Tears" by ? and the
Mysterians. Rolling Stone mentioned the cover in
their random notes at the time 'cause a few other
people were planing on releasing the same cover.
Me and a few friends were having a Who party and we
called Eel Pie Studios (where Pete was recording it)
at around 3-4 am their time. The person
I talked to said the album was almost done. Has anyone
else any info on this or did Rolling Stone and me just
halucinate it? Has anyone ever seen  a version of 96 Tears
by Pete?

Martin