Re: Vh1 Legends

I haven't seen the VH1 Legends Show.  I don't think PT "copied" this move in
the strictest sense of this word.  What I understand concerning the windmill
is that PT saw Richards doing what was a more modest "windmill-like" move.
 It was nothing like the full 360 with bleeding fingers.  Since the Stones
were one of the bands setting the trends in 64/65, Townshend took it a few
steps further to what we know today.

Just thought this was an interesting addendum to that story.

"still wandering in a haze"

Sean S.