Re: Another teenaged, female Who fan

>From: jennifer fox <jfox@mail.slc.edu>
>Subject: Another teenaged, female Who fan
>
>I must say, I feel we
>got the rotten deal for being younger than most on the list, though,
>because most of the others here have had the opportunity to see the Who
>many times.

I thoroughly understand and sympathize with how you feel, Jennifer.
However, keep in mind that someday 19-year-olds will look upon *you* in awe
for having seen them perform at all.  I'm not saying "Someday you'll be
able to lord it over others", I'm saying "Be glad for the great times
you've had (and hopefully will have), Who-wise."

When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*.                 -- Pete Townshend