Who radar in action

Just had to add this tidbit that happened to me today.  A while back
everyone was talking about their Who Radar; well mine was working overtim=
today.

I was at a classic record store today that I frequent from time to time. =

The guy is a Beatles freak but carries alot of hard to find CD's, used
vinyl & memorabilia.  I was looking at this new wall diplay of postcards,=

stickers & old backstage passes.  Now there had to be about 150 slots
filled but I saw no Who things visable and for some reason that  I can't
explain (no pun intended) I reach out and thumb thru a slot marked Green
Day for some reason and behold The Who Max R&B poster in postcard form.  =
It
was marked $2.00 but I got him down to $1.00 because 1) I'm just that dam=
cute & 2) I spend alota bucks there.  I had to buy it just to satisfy tha=
need.

Does anyone know about a CD called "The Who - The art of Rock"  it was a
compilation; Live I believe. no date apparent with only HiWatt written on=

it.  I didn't buy it because he had it marked $45.  Alittle steep for me
presently unless it is a must have collectors.  If anyone has any info I
would appreciate it.

Kathleen  =