Re: Another teenaged, Who fan

Well, almost.  I'm 21.  I remember Tommy being on television when I was
younger.  It must have been the '89 tour.  But I didn't even know what it
was....What a stupid little kid.  But I've gotten to see them lately and
am glad to be around while they are still doing it.  But I will always
wish I could go to a show at a small club in, say 1966 to see the early
Who, then go to a huge stadium or festival show in the mid-seventies.
Those would be two completely different experiences courtesy of the same
band.  Oh well.....I'll keep dreaming

Brian