Re: Some questions outa Record Collector

On 09/07/97 21:23:00 you wrote:

>I just picked up the August issue of Record Collector magazine and I've
>got a couple of questions out of it:
>
>1) Is "The Who Concert File" out yet in Britain?  Two listings have it
>coming out in August there.  Did I miss something?  I thought for sure
>someone would have mentioned it.  If anybody has any further info on this
>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Brian chill. :)  The book won't be released until October at the earliest.  You will read about it here first trust me.  Also,
this book is a worldwide release i.e. you can buy it at major bookstore chains.  Unlike what you may have read in
Goldmine/Record Collector it will not be an import.

Bruce