John Entwistle hits the Big Time!

I was in a toy store last weekend and as I waited in line at the cash
register, my ears (WHO SONAR) focused on a familiar song that was softly
wafting over the store's sound system:  It was none other than John
Entwistle's version of "Mr Bassman"!!

I recall a thread many months ago which consisted of fans telling about Who
songs that had been transformed into "elevator music" but I don't think I've
ever heard of an Entwistle tune being accorded such an honor!

The song that followed John's was a Travolta/Olivia duet from the movie
Grease, so for John to be associated with such famous and beloved performers
you KNOW this must be his chance to finally eclipse Pete and Roger in fame.

It's time to strike while the iron is hot--a "Mr Bassman" CD single should
be released, along with a video, performances on all the major talk/variety
shows, and a line of Kmart clothing.  Plus the Rigor Mortis CD should be
released in America with some bonus tracks.

And JOHN should be the Who member to portray all pirate characters in the
future.

RB