Re: IWHYH, Quote, SIEGE

Message text written by INTERNET:rthomson@ptc.com
>> Anyone ever heard the Who's version of "I Want To Hold
> Your Hand" from TKAA film?  Marsh talked about it in
> BEFORE I GET OLD.  I'd love to hear it someday.

Are you sure its in the film?  I don't recall it being there.<

Sorry, I should've been clearer...it was performed in a filmed
rehearsal for the movie, but it didn't make it to the final
cut.  A piece of "Barbara Ann" *was* included.  But
IWHYH was an outtake, apparently.

- --Carolyn
"I'll tell you something, I think you'll understand..."