all this nonsense about...

Beatles vs. Who? Are u kidding me? People, we are talking about the 2
greatest bands ever, can't we just leave it at that? I'm a little pissed
at the Beatles for the Anthologys, they were great but I think that the
remaining Beatles should get back (no pun intended) to the studio and
record new material, or tour and play the entire Sgt. Pepper like the
Who did with Quad and Tommy! Isn't that an idea! We could have people
like Bono, the Artist and David Bowie sing John's parts. I got that idea
from what the Who did on the Tommy anniversary tour. Just please stop
comparing the 2 bands because they are both the best, and I don't wanna
have to unsuscribe because of this.

FrankieDJ