Re: More on Buddy, Chuck, Beatles and The WHO!

Daytripper (who is not a gayboy) wrote:
>You're forgetting someone......ELVIS!!! I'm not a fan, but he was a huge
>influence on John Lennon, I know, and I'm sure he was not the only one. I
>seem to remember McCartney saying that he was "perfect". If you read up on
>other interviews with others, I'm sure you'll find similar comments.

That's fine and true, except the subject of the earlier posts are artists
who wrote their own material (or the majority thereof).  Elvis does NOT fall
into this category.  He doesn't even come close.  If ya don't believe me,
check the credits on his albums.

Heath
|                                                 |
|     Go on a horror hayride with Webb Wilder,    |
|     the last of the Full Grown Men, at:         |
| http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5540 |
|  Punkabilly?  Meet the fathers of alternative   |
|  Country, Jason & The Scorchers, at:            |
|     http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/3301     |