Re: "Barbara Ann", 30 Years t-shirt

>Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 Carolyn Hurwitz wrote:
>
>It's not on the boxed set.  It IS available on the remastered A QUICK ONE CD.
>  Sorry I can't help w/the T-shirt....

 It's also available on the "Who's Missing" CD, MCA, MCAD-31221
Don't know if this one is still in print, but it might be. If not, check
your local used record stores.
 As for the t-shirt in the 30 Years box set, I'm not 100% sure about this,
but I *think* that it's the same design as the Maximum R & B poster from
Live At Leeds, with Pete and Rick guitar at top left, arm up doing windmill,
and "The Who" written with the arrow going straight up out of the "o" in
"Who". As I said, I'm not totally sure about this, but I think this is right.

                            Long Live Rock,

                                   I.S.

                  Sacred cows make the best hamburger