GLoduca

Hi
I am 30 and have been playing guitar since I was 13-when  I got Hooligans. I
love the Beatles as well and I adore Eric Clapton- I agree you gotta love em
all because as a musician they each have stuff to offer you- at least to me
that is how it has been.  I mean all of em from Hendrix to Page as well- the
Who happen to be my favorite out of all of them- but I would NEVER take
anything away from those who paved the roads for me to follow.  I am very
classic Rock (I hate that term) influenced.  But I do like new stuff as well
becausse I write new stuff!! I don't know who to compare myself to but maybe
a cross between the pixies and L7 and seven year bitch-ok with a touch of
Jewll (everyone has a wuss  side)
I've been looking for someone to write to about music since I signed up on
this list-
I am in San Diego-my band is called Sissy La La and I play original stuff in
cheesy dives.  As a gutiar player I hold my own, but I don't think i would
have ever picked one up if it wasn't for the Who.
"A Fanatic is one who won't change his mind, or the subject"

                                                                     -Someone
else-
- -Lisa