Re: Abbie Hoffman

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:03:50 -0700, Rich Thomson <rthomson@ptc.com>
wrote:

>In article <34577585.1DD0@eagle.ycp.edu> ,
>    Srody <srody@eagle.ycp.edu>  writes:
>> Does anyone know if there is any film footage of Mr.Towshend and Abbie
>> Hoffman onstage at Woodstock?
>
>Its always been my understanding that the organizers of Woodstock had
>large amounts of audio recordings and film footage that was never
>generally released.  The snippets of film footage that appears in The
>Kids Are Alright was obtained from the promoters/organizers, I think.
>I'd love to see the Who's entire concert remastered on film and
>released as a concert movie.  Probably other bands' sets from the
>concert would also release as a good movie on their own.  I never
>understood why the promoters/organizers have horded this material for
>all this time....

Well, for the trivia buffs out there, name the well known band that
appeared at Woodstock but which never appears on any of the released
recordings, films or videos.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated
but not signed." -- Christopher Morley

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/