The 1921 Question

If anyone noticed, WWI ended on 11/11/18.  Three years before Captain
Walker's return.  Considering the first thing done after every war is
the exchange of POW's, this makes me wonder about Townshend's history
knowledge.  Either that or it makes me question Captain Walker's
fidelity to his wife.  What was he doing for those years?  Fiddling
about with another woman perhaps.  Sure this has nothing to do with
Tommy's age; just another plot hole.

Just a thought (us history people don't have much to do),

McGoo