Re: stb tour

I read on the list a few days ago, much to my delight, that the stb would be
performing at the Johns Hopkins University Nov 10. Does anybody have any more
info on this show as far as ticket sales or whether the show has been
comfirmed? I am a freshman at JHU and I've heard nothing about the show here,
so I'm getting as bit nervous. I'd appriciate any info. Also, if there is
indeed a show and some fellow traders (Who, townshend solo, other classic
rock etc...) out there plan to attened, let me know if you'd like to work
something out and save some time and postage. I'm always up for a trade.
Thanks.
Mike