KEITH MOON TEES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN! PLEASE!!!!!

Listen all you WHO fanatics! I am out of the KEITH MOON TEES! BUT.........
I got more coming in next week! I'm cutting a deal with the collector WHO
got them. So Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mail me your amount wanted and I'll
put them aside. These are RARE and it is a first come first serve basis for
the Tee's! Please you all know me and bought from me. Please be honest in
your KM requests. I don't want to get stuck with these tees!!!!! All Tees
$30.00 plus $3.00 P&P.
J 5:15

The Sonics Music Site. Published & Edited By Jay Siekierski In The Octave
Http://www.earthlink.net/~thesonics Motorhead! (US & Canada Only)