Re: Concert File Book update

>For all of you people in America, who are patiently waiting for the
>Concert
>file book, it will be out the being of November.  If you have problems
>getting it from your book shop, you can phone Steve Wilson on 212 254
>2100.
> He has all the answers.
>
>Melissa & Gary Hurley
>THEGAZZAS@AOL.COM

Thanks for the info.  I guess I'll have to go one more "The Who In..."
without seeing it.  I checked with Border's computer here in the States
and as of today the distributors had not yet received the book from the
publisher.

BTW, I would love to hear a detailed review of the book from one of our
lucky U.K. listers.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta