For Metro stb Fans

With a date upcoming in NYC..stb needs you!!

This was posted by Chap last month:

All right, I've got a request.  WFUV 90.7  FM radio in NYC is a public ra=
dio
station whose formatting is perfectly open to playing Simon's new CD Amon=
Us.  They're not playing it yet,  but I've asked them in an e-mail and ph=
one
request (see below).

In the meantime, it may help if they got a few more e-mails or phone call=
s.
 Information is as follows:

e-mail address:   thefolks@wfuv.org

Phone:   718-817-4535  This line is the Listener Line.  Press 2 to leave =
message for suggestion on programming.
                718-365-8050 This is the direct request line to the studi=
o.

Address:  WFUV
                  Fordham University
                  Bronx, NY  10458

Music Director:  Rita Houston

Web Site:  www.wfuv.org

I just placed a request on the studio line for them to play something fro=
Among Us this morning (9/29 8:30 a.m.).  They do have the CD but haven't
played anything from it yet.  Maybe if a few other listers give a call ov=
er
the next few days/weeks, and send an e-mail or two,  Among Us could get s=
ome
airplay in NYC.

Cheers,

Chap