A QUESTION TO COLLECTORS RE:96-97 TOUR

An open question to all who followed, and documented the 96-97 tour on =
tape.  How many different versions of the show were there?  I know that =
Phil Daniels was the live narrator at the Madison Square Garden shows.  =
My question concerns the shows following.  There was a video tape =
running in the background, with an actor playing Jimmy and doing the =
narration.  I seem to remember that there were 2 versions of this tape, =
with different actors playing Jimmy, but I'm not sure anymore.  Were =
there 2 different versions of the background tape and if so, when did =
they switch from the first tape to the second.  Please post response and =
email to me also.  Thanks.

- --=20
Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY