[none]

Beau McCrury had inquired about a bootleg of Pete solo at the Filmore
in April  of 1996.  I remember a taping of one of Pete's  shows being
made available on one of the local rock stations in the NYC area.
I'm wondering if your boot was simply taped off the radio.

Also, I just got the new TKAA video for me birthday.  I seem to
remember the original movie containing the complete performance of A
Quick One from the Stones' R&R Circus.  I'm sure it did and am fairly
pissed off about it.  Does anyone out there have the old video and can
confirm this?   Also, does anyone know why the new one has an edited
version of A Quick One?  I'm sure it has something to do with the
Stones' recent release of the video of the R&R Circus.

Mike.    Mwalter@fdic.gov