Tour dates???

Hi-de-ho Who Friends:
I have been off line for the last seven months due to an uprooting move
and change of jobs.  I'm now in Vancouver (Aldergrove, near Abbotsford,
actually) after leaving my home of 10 years in Halifax.  I'm still
living a fantasy that started over two years ago with my first
attendance of the Toronto production of "Tommy".  I was lucky to see it
several times, then the road show of the T.O. production at the NAC in
Ottawa, then at the Shaftesbury Theatre in London, and finally a
"bootleg" production (about 1/10th of the theatrics, but some terrific
individual scenes) in Halifax.  Toronto was the best, no contest!

Anyway, dont't want to bore people with MY good fortune which of course
was capped with the November '96 QUAD show in Albany NY, but after
having logged-back-on to The Digest just a couple of days ago, is it
possible They are coming back to Vancouver on the 23rd of November, per
Kathleen Pasquale's posting on #262???

Please say it's so.  Once I'm a little more settled, and more things are
out of the boxes, I'd sure like to catch up on what's been going on with
Them for the last little while.

All the best to all of you-Who's.
Bill in BC