Recordings of Pete and Simon's Parents

This is great, thanx.  After reading this I rushed home and
uncovered my copy of Maximum R&B and sho' nuf it be there.
I'll have to put this on my list of Who things to do, maybe
I'll get lucky.  I remember now why I don't refer to my copy
of Max R&B too often, the binding is all shot and everytime I
use it it gets a little worse.  Could they have put it together
any more cheaply!  Thanx Rich and thank Bill for me too.  Also,
thanx Jason for your input too.

Beau 'no applause necessary' McCrury