Re: The Who Sold Out!

> This evening while watching the local news, there was a Ford commercial on
> using I Can't Explain.

> I too saw this commercial.  I stopped myself from getting too upset.

Tommy, Paul, & Brian:

I hope you guys weren't too upset. After all, the odds are Pete and the
boys are unaware of these...at least other than what their management
might have briefly mentioned. If it was even mentioned...I doubt
Townshend is hovering over his songs like a mother hen.
Then too, *I* use My Generation (the LAL bass solo) in all of the radio
ads for my store. And there's a bar shuttle bus service here called The
Magic Bus which uses (TV ads)...you guessed it.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend