Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #261

Roger on VH1 documentar VH1 has this show called somthing like
Rock-N-Roll
behind the scenes. They were interviewing this lady photographer who was
shoot Roger for a cover of Rolling Stone mag. She traveled a long way to
do this shoot, and Roger refused to let her take any pictures of him. She
pleaded with him but know luck. Anyway he started to walk down the beach,
and she followed him into the water. Roger finally let her have the shot
but only
when the camera came close to being submerged in the water. I guess he
had a change of heart. I didn't think he was that much of a head case.
Is still like this?

PDS