The Who Sold Out!

This evening while watching the local news, there was a Ford commercial on
using I Can't Explain. I believe it was for the Ford Taurus, though I could
be wrong. I was so suprised that I didn't pay attention to what car they were
selling. Most times I mute the commercials. THE WHO SELL OUT!! I can't think
of any other commercials that have used Who songs. Can anyone else? I know
they used Magic Bus in the beginning of Jerry Maguire.
Also I do believe there is a Led Zeppelin bootleg out there that does have
Keith Moon  joining in on the drums. It is from the Hollywood Bowl, or the LA
area. I think it's either Listen to This Eddie, or maybe For Badgeholders
Only.
                                                Later,  Tommy