Re: Moon and Zeppelin

Sam Knutson wrote:

> Indeed, Moon and the "Zeppelin lads" did play together at
> least once (according to the Moon semi-biography, FULL
> MOON). According to the account rendered in the book,
> Moonie took the stage in Los Angeles at the impromptu
> beckoning of Bonham, and the two of them performed a
> completely ad-lib'd drum duet, much to the delight of the
> thousands of screaming fans lucky enough to be there.
> Moon's presence at the concert was as a guest of the band,
> and his sudden appearance on stage was unplanned.
>
> If anyone was at that show, which would have been
> probably about 1974-76 or so, it would be VERY
> interesting to hear any remembrance of same - and if
> anyone knows of a recording of this performance, bootleg or
> otherwise, it would be WONDERFUL to hear it.

	My older brother was at that show!  Zeppelin played for a sold out week
at the Los Angeles Forum in June of 1977, and my brother went to at
least two of those nights, and at least one of them he saw Keith take
the stage along with John Bonham.
	I'll have to ask him if Keith was there both of those nights or was it
like it sounds above, totally a one time thing?

							Joseph