Re: The Who In October (An Error or Two)

Brian,

>So 1. Maybe no member of The Who left England to make this appearance
>which worried my timeline.  I mean it was certainly possible for all 3 to
>fly to the States for a one-shot appearance, but it didn't seem likely
>since they had just all gotten together in England for the "Who Are You"
>sessions.

    Quite likely, although one can't always assume... :) I'm wondering -
in all probability, it COULD have been taped at Shepperton. If you watch
your 30YrsMR&B video, there is a brief slo-mo clip of it during the
montage segment of Keith's death.

>And 2. What did they play?  I'm assuming "Avenging Annie" since that's
>what Rog was hawking at the time.

     "Say It Ain't So" (as stated in my original post).

Later,
Stoo in Montreal

P.S. This Friday we are having a party for a friend at work. She's moving
     to Atlanta! Her boyfriend's company Equifax is moving its H.Q. to
     your stomping grounds. Being a computer animator and graphic artist,
     is there any department at CNN that she could apply to? Any help would
     be greatly appreciated.