Re: John Entwistle King Biscuit CD

>From: PAULJNORT@aol.com
>
>King Biscuit has released into stores several of their Live recorded
>performances by various artists  and I saw one of John Entwistle---Recorded
>live in Philadelphia, I believe in '74 or '75---it contains Songs only by
>JAE, but does anyone know if they were performed by him WITH The Who???  Has
>anyone purchased this CD?  Thanks,.....Jeff.

They were not performed with The Who, they were performed by John
Entwistle's Ox.  The CD is the full 9-song set they did at The Spectrum,
Philly, 1975, when they opened for Humble Pie.  It is an excellent CD and I
recommend you get it now while you can.  Unfortunately the packaging makes
it look very similar to his "greatest hits" CD, called "Thunderfingers", so
look carefully before you buy.

Alan

"The Rolling Stones are the Microsoft of rock." --James Sethian