Emmee, The Who and her conversation with Koz

hey dudes, it has been a long time since I have written a long message.
so I thought that I would relate all of my who stuff lately. Most of
them consist of conversations with the general Manager of the college
radio station where I work.

first Koz not being a Who fan but knowing that I am and annoying me. He
mentioned that Rough Boys was played at a football game that he went to.
Interesting

He also told me that when Squeeze Box came out originally it was banned
by many stations because it was thought to be sexually explicit, you
know all that "daddy doesn't sleep at night" and "in and out and in and
out and in and out" crap. I faught him on this issue but he does have a
point.

In other Who related news I recently had to do a taped recorded
interview for my broadcast announcing class. We had to be interviewed on
something that we were an expert on, and well I think that you all know
what I talked about. let's just say that according to this interview
(with me trying to sound really good) it says that I am pretty much
running this page, cool huh, but I got the interview back yesterday and
at the bottom of the page it said in red letters "see me about The Who"
one of my friends in the class said that the teacher had told her that
she was a huge Who fan and had seen them in NYC when they came over for
their first tour, can you say brownie points for Emmee, Major Brownie
points.

not much else is happening on The Who front, i have been enjoying chats
with Scott, Dave, Z, G, ET and Semi on the Who chat room off of
thewho.net thanx, I hope to hear form you all later.

your little who friend
Emmee