Re: The Who In October (An Error or Two)

Brian,

    Great stuff as usual, but...........

>additional work at Goring Studios.  Also probably during this month, Jeff
>Stein, the New York City fan who has been assigned to direct a
>documentary on The Who, talks them into performing some loose studio jams
>before the cameras.  "Barbara Ann" and "I Saw Her Standing There," both
>with vocals by Keith, are shot.

    Methinks that was the rehearsal at Shepperton the afternoon of the
Kilburn Gaumont gig making the date 15th December. Not guessin', are we? :)

>Roger appears on the program "Midnight Special" on NBC-TV in the U.S.
>with Keith and John accompanying him on tape.

   The ever-stoic Ox and a bearded, bare chested Moonie were right there
on stage w/Rog "lip-synching" to the studio version of "Say It Ain't So".
Keith was uncharacteristically miming so well, it looks like a live
performance. VERY, very weird to see those three without Pete.

    Trivia question: When did Keith grow and shave his beard?

Keep on Whoin' :)
Stoo