Re: Bowie's flag jacket, etc.

Brian,

>With all the Stones tour stuff being discussed here, it seems odd
that
>no one has commented on Bowie wearing a Union Jack coat on his new
tour
>and using it as the primary image of his tour.

I saw that on a CD cover while I was out shopping with one of my
friends.  "People are ALWAYS rippin' off the Who!" I said.  And it's
true too, which is why I didn't mention it or even get terribly upset.
..just like television violence, I've been desensitized!

>In the same issue is a story about a Milwaukee DJ who stayed on a 21-
story
>ledge for 2 weeks until The Who agreed to play there.

I know what I'm doing for spring break!

Now all I have to do is find a 21-story building here in town...

- -Yellow "And stock up on heinz Baked Beans!" Ledbetter