who's with me????

ok everybody, now's the time---all my buds at school think it would be
awesome to have em play again- so one final time- WHO"S WITH ME???? i know we
can get them back together, all we have to do is try- here's the addresses
one more time

Pete Townsend
Boathouse Ranelagh Dr
Twickham London TW1 102 England

John Entwistle
1075 Queens Ct
LA CA 90068

Roger Daltrey
48 Harley House Marylebone Rd
London W1R 3PAA England
 guys, please don't wimp out on me, i think it would make all our lives
better to have the who play again....remember, it only takes 15 min to type a
letter, help me  people.... remember what Pete once wrote,"How  can ya do it
alone?"- write and tell me if your gonna join me, address
:facedancr1@aol.com, or you can put it in the next letter

we're talkin bout a NEW GENERATION, now!!!