Re: Stones

I've also stayed out of the Stones debate, and am not about to enter it
now, but I've heard the new album...and it's pretty good, I must admit.
Better than anything they've done in the last decade or so (IMHO).
If we're lucky enough to get a Who album of new material, I hope it's as
good.
Oh, and...

>      they had no new album then, either.

Mike:

What about IRON MAN? Which Pete stated was the reason he wanted to tour?
I know it's almost forgetable, but...

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend