Re: Chinese Eyes

BellBoy310@aol.com wrote:

> Joseph, re:
>
> << All concert tickets cost more in general than the did 10-15 years ago.
>  The ticket price range from my ticket agency for Fleetwood Mac last
>  month ranged from $85-300 smackeroos, depending on how close you wanted
>  to sit.
>         I paid $75 to see both Pete Townshend and KISS last year.  It seems
>  very fair to me.
>         That's just the way things are if you really want to see a good group.
>  I'm not saying it's like that for ALL groups, I'm just saying the above
>  price range is becoming the norm if you don't want to stand in line for
>  3 hours at the venue box office.  >>
>
> And I paid 20$ to see Chicago and The Beach Boys, and 9$ to see ELP. Is
> something wrong here??? :-)
>
> -Mike

	I guess there is, but I'm not complaining.  My ticket agency can get my
tickets for ANY sold out show, anywhere, seated anywhere in the venue.
	Also, with each concert that I get tickets from them, I always get a
free parking pass for my limo driver.
	If I want to I can just make a tiny deposit to hold the tickets, and
pay the balance over the weeks later on in small installments, or all at
once just before the concert.
	The two owners are really nice guys and my brother (good friends with
them) and I even went with them to the Pete Townshend show last year at
the LA House Of Blues, and one of the owners kept offering to treat me
to free beers!
	Those two same owners even treated my brother to VIP seating for the LA
Forum KISS show last year as well.
	I just remembered that I have their website bookmarked if anybody ever
wants to purchase tickets from them.  Their URL
is....http://www.tnttickets.com/
	I'm not associated with them in any way....just a satisfied customer!

						Joseph