Looking for albums

Hi all,

I'm a rather desperate Who fan in India,and I have really struggled to get
hold of all the studio albums. I'm still missing Rarities Vol.1, and I'd
love to have some Townshend & Entwistle solos as well. Is there anybody out
there who could be kind enough to tape some stuff for me ? If you're going
to suggest that I try cdnow.com or something, please don't bother. I can't
afford CD's.

Hoping someone will help,

Sughosh Varadarajan
Bombay,India.
sughosh@giasbma.vsnl.net.in
http://members.tripod.com/~Varadarajan/homepage.htm

If we all looked the same, and we all had the same name
I wouldn't be jealous of you, you jealous of me
                                  - Lou Reed
                               "Faces and names"